Monday, February 24, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #207

Hello my blog friends,

Like every Monday I invite you to visit


and to participate in our new challenge.
Here is the inspiration picture we got for you this time:


And my card:




For this project I used digi image from our generous sponsor:


I picked these:

BIRDS set - digital collage sheet - printable download Big Paper Roses - 12 x 12 inch - background - digital collage - set of 6 - Printable Download
Are you the next Shabby Girl ??? 
It's still time: DT CALL!

Be sure to stop by at  TSTR  to check out other lovely projects
our Shabby Girls made for you today :)

Have a nice monday everybody and thank you for stopping by :)
xoxo
Aneta

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. You definitely have that special touch when it comes to this type of card. They are not easy.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fallegt eins og alltaf :) Elska flottu blúnduna og fuglabúrið !

    ReplyDelete